The nature of our work with students, parents and educators leads us to an abundance of scholarship resources. Use our Scholarship Success Guide below for help with submitting scholarship applications. Keep in mind all scholarship information listed is subject to change.
Are you an Oklahoma's Promise scholarship recipient? If so, we'd love to hear how the program has impacted your life. By sharing your stories, we hope to encourage other students to apply for Oklahoma's Promise and start planning for their futures.
Scholarship of the Week
CREW Network Foundation exists to influence the success of the commercial real estate industry by advancing the achievements of women.
- Fifteen $5,000 scholarships (tuition and books)
- Paid internship opportunity (summer of 2018)
- Free CREW Network student at-large membership (18 months)
- Free registration to the 2017 CREW Network Convention and Marketplace in Houston, Texas
Are you eligible?
- Must be a female
- Must have a minimum 3.0 GPA (4.0 scale)
- Must be a citizen of the U.S. or Canada
- Must be a full-time college junior, senior or graduate student (2017-18 academic year)
- Must be enrolled at an accredited college or university
- Intent is to pursue a career in commercial real estate
- Focus of study included in our qualified fields of commercial real estate.
Application deadline: April 30, 2017