Looking for scholarships? We can help! On this page, you’ll find links to various databases, resources and searching tips.
Before you get started, remember to:
- Search for scholarships in a variety of places.
- Begin your research early. Start looking during your sophomore or junior year of high school.
- Make a list of scholarships you want to pursue and apply for as many as you can.
- Read all of the requirements for each application, and then read them again. Be thorough.
- Pay attention to deadlines and submit your applications accordingly.
Start Your Search Here
Search for scholarships at OKcollegestart.org.
Where to Continue Your Search
You shouldn’t have to pay for an online scholarship search. Many sites offer free scholarship searches, but you may need to create an account. As with any website, be careful of the information you share. Continue your search with these free websites:
Other possible sources include:
- Bulletin boards/resource shelves at your counselor’s office.
- Your church/association.
- YMCA/YWCA and other community organizations.
- Public libraries; ask for scholarship books.
- Public service clubs/organizations (Rotary Club, Junior League, etc.)
- Your parents’ employers.
- Retail stores/restaurants; search by store name (Wal-Mart, Lowe’s, Pizza Hut, Wendy’s, etc.)
Scholarships for Specific Groups
OCAP and OSRHE are not responsible for content on external sites. Links to other sites are provided only as a convenience for the user and do not imply any endorsement of the material on such sites or any association with their operators.